France 2022

France 2022
Old Town Nice, France

01 August 2010

Home Sweet Home

Bonjour and Hi!
Last Wednesday, I flew home to Los Angeles.  When I checked in, my suitcase was 4 pounds over the weight limit.  I either had to get rid of those 4 pounds or pay 150 euro... I found and got rid of those 4 pounds, which, of course, went into my carry on. My seats on both flights were in the back of the plane, but I did make a connection with a couple of the flight attendants on the first flight, so it was OK.  However, the Paris-Minneapolis flight was 40 minutes late, so I had to hustle in heels (they were my heaviest shoes :) to make the next flight.  But I made it!
Nothing is better than coming down that escalator at LAX into the baggage claim and see my husband waiting for me!  Since we have been married, this is the longest time that we have been apart.  It is good to be at home in my own bed with my own pillows, sheets, and the dog who always wants to take my spot. 
Now that I am home, have rested a bit, I am ready to finish up with the rest of my trip. 
A bientot!

No comments:

Post a Comment