France 2022

France 2022
Old Town Nice, France

30 September 2013

J'aime!

Bonjour tout le monde!
Even though I am a baby boomer (at the tail end, bien sur!), I have embraced most things technological.  I have this blog, plus I am on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.  While on Facebook this afternoon, I came across another blog that has the Top 100+ Must Know French Words for Facebook.  Most of them are pretty straightforward, but it is still good to be "branche", or plugged in (minus the accent, which I can't do on my laptop).
So, for you Facebookoholiques, here you go!  Just think, you can now switch your Facebook page to French and be the envy of all your friends.  Bonne chance!
http://blogs.transparent.com/french/top-100-must-know-french-words-for-the-facebookoholique/

No comments:

Post a Comment