France 2022

France 2022
Old Town Nice, France

11 March 2014

Back at Stanford. All Right Now.

Bonjour tout le monde,
This past weekend I was back at Stanford for a meeting of class correspondents. One of the things we did during the meeting was come up with  6 word stories; hence the title of this post.  What about your 6 word story?  Try yours on for size in the comment section!
Most of the time when I'm on campus, I am only around the football stadium, the parking lot field, the Band Shak  and alumni building. This time I got to see more of the campus.  Man, there is pretty much an entire new school!  But it's all good. Things have changed so much since I was a student - there is the Engineering Quad right behind the original, the Bing performance hall, plus a beautiful Cantor Museum with the Rodin Garden (ah, the Gates of Hell). But while the outside might continue to change, what doesn't change is the student body and alumni that really make Stanford a special place to be and to be from.  So, my batteries are charged for a little while more, and I continue to be a proud Cardinal.
part of the Gates of Hell in Rodin Garden

D school wagon - so cool

nothing need be said here, love the perspective

2 comments: