France 2022

France 2022
Old Town Nice, France

25 March 2014

Study abroad - it's good for you!

Bonjour tout le monde,
I got this link from a friend this morning, and was so excited that I had to spread the word.  Studying abroad is a wonderful opportunity to spread one's wings and to stretch one's comfort level.  So, if you haven't already done so, give studying abroad a chance.  Take an immersion language course, how about cooking lessons, painting in the style of the old Masters (or just go to Provence and channel your inner van Gogh)?
And if you need more excuses, oops, reasons to spend time abroad - learning a new language is good for your brain health!.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/25/travel/irpt-study-abroad/index.html?hpt=tr_c1
What suggestions do you have?  Post some here.  In the meantime, enjoy a couple of photos from my time in Paris as a student.

(there is still time to come with me in September to start your study of French!  Check it out and contact me to join us! jackiwilliams-jones.grouptoursite.com)

In my room in Paris.

Study group tour to Rocamadour

No comments:

Post a Comment