France 2022

France 2022
Old Town Nice, France

11 January 2017

It's Sale time in France!

Bonjout tout le monde,
Yes, it is that time again in France, when people wait impatiently for the doors to open to great discounts.  If you can't imagine it, just think of the Black Friday sales after Thanksgiving.  The same thing happens in July, only then you don't have to dress up like Frost the Snowman!
Two years ago, Michael and I were in Paris during the winter sale time.  It was so much fun to go through the different sections looking for stuff to buy.  I didn't have to look long, because I found the most awesome tote bag that was 70% off.  Are you kidding me? It was just begging for me to buy it.
Along with the tote, I bought a beautiful scarf, plus something else that I can't remember plus a cool shopping bag to put it in.  Not only did I get that discount, I also got 10% more because I was a tourist!  The entire purchase only cost 34 euros.  Whoa.
Here is a link to a story about France's winter sale time. If you are going this week, make sure that you take some warm clothes, because it is going to snow in Paris on Thursday, and then rain on Sunday. Il faut porter un parapluie et aussi des bottes!
What would you buy at the sales?  I'm feeling a field trip coming on!
Michael and I are in front of the Madeleine (2015)

the dome inside the Galeries Lafayette

No comments:

Post a Comment