France 2022

France 2022
Old Town Nice, France

13 July 2010

Je suis arrivee a Lyon!

I finally arrived in Lyon yesterday after a mostlyl uneventful flight over the Atlantic.  When we landed in Paris at 6:00 am, there was a horribly violent thunderstorm right afterwards. Here are a couple of photos from the train station - the roof leaked, and it rained in the station.  See how they tried to collect all the rain in those little buckets?  riiiight...(well, technical difficulties prevent uploading right now - more later)
The storm slowed down all the TGV into the airport station, so my 9:25 am train didn't leave CDG until 10:30 or so.  After some fun finding my seat on the train, everything was great, and I watched the countryside fly by.
Today, I will take a small excursion to see the town.  It is not only hot, but very humid, and that is something that I need to get used to.
A bientot pour le moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment